- Remember, when in doubt, fuck. 记住，有疑问的时候，就去做爱。 2. All information will be given on a need-to-know basis. 不重要的事你不需要知道。 3. Uh, perhaps you'll feel more comfortable in this, sir. 也许您穿上这件会更舒服些，先生。 4. All I want from you is another day. 我只想让你…多陪我一天。 5. Too many men, far better than you, have executed that courtesy. And if you're smart, you won't try it again. 比你优秀的好多人，都向我敬过礼，你要是聪明的话，就别再做了。 6. And if you're hip, kid, you're gonna hop to, too. 你要是聪明的话，你就先发制人。 7. Charlie, you had a little life, so you decided to go to the Baird School to put yourself in the market for a big one. Now, in order to stay in the running, you're gonna have to tell these people what they want to know. Charlie, if you don't sing now, you're gonna end up, not only shelving biscuits in some convenience store in the Oregon burbs, probably the last word you'll ever hear yourself say just before you croak gonna be, "Have a nice day and come back soon." 查理，你有你的人生。你来博德念书，是因为你想有前途。现在，要想不被淘汰， 你就得他们想要的说出来。查理，你要是现在不说，就会落得，在俄勒冈乡下看一辈子的便利店，而且在你咽气前说的最后一句话，估计还是你对客人说的“祝您愉快！欢迎再次光临！”
- There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music, and those who run for cover. Cover's better. 世界上有两种人：一种直面困难勇于负责的人和去找靠山的人，还是靠山比较好。 9.-Still with Snow Queen sugar? -Snow Flake. Why do you always get that wrong? -Because it's not important for me to get it right. -还在雪后制糖厂上班？ -是雪花，你怎么老是搞错？ -反正对错对我来说也不重要。 10.-It's just some things you just can't do. -You're gonna have a tough time in this world, Charlie. -有些事你就是不能做。 -你在这世上可要吃苦头了，查理。 11. No mistakes in the tango, not like life. It's simple. That's what makes the tango so great. If you make a mistake, get all tangled up, just tango on. Why don't you try? 探戈和人生不一样，无所谓对错。它简单，所以才棒。要是踏错步或者绊倒了，继续跳就好。为什么不试试呢？ 12.-Colonel, are you looking at me? -I'm blind, Charlie. 中校，你是在瞪我吗？ -我是瞎子，查理。 13. When the shit hits the fan, some guys run, and some guys stay. 出问题的时候，有人跑有人留。 14. There is no prosthetic for that. 灵魂不可能有义肢。 15. He won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage. Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of. 他不会出卖别人，以求前程，而这，朋友们，这就叫正直，也叫勇气，这才是领袖该有的品质。
- Now I have come to the crossroads in my life. I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it. You know why? It was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads. He has chosen a path. It's the right path. It's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee. It's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it. Protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you. 如今我走到人生的十字路口，我总是清楚哪条路是对的，毫无例外，我都清楚，但我从不走。知道为什么吗？因为太他妈难了。而查理，他也走到了十字路口。他选择了对的路，这是一条正确的路，充满原则，通往个性之道，让他继续他的行程吧。他的前途掌握在你们手里，诸公。绝对是有价值的前途，相信我，别毁了它，保护好它，支持它。有一天你们会深感自豪的，我保证。
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
帕西诺的表演堪称经典，影片末尾学校大会上的演讲尤其精彩（每一次看，都会被打动）：……As I came in here, I heard those words: cradle of leadership. Well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here, it has fallen. Makers of men, creators of leaders, be careful what kind of leaders you're producin' here. I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury, but I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future! And that my friends is called integrity, that's called courage. Now, that's the stuff leaders should be made of. Now I have come to crossroads in my life, I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I never took it, you know why, it was too damn hard. Now here's Charlie, he's come to the crossroads, he has chosen a path. It's the right path, it's a path made of principle that leads to character. Let him continue on his journey. You hold this boy's future in your hands, committee, it's a valuable future, believe me. Don't destroy it, protect it. Embrace it. It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
© 本文版权归作者 w4h 所有，任何形式转载请联系作者。
Out of order? Who the hell you think you're talking to?
I mean, the only class in this act is sitting next to me.
What a shame.
就像电影里的一句台词一样：There are two kinds of people in this world: those who stand up and face the music and those who run for cover. Al Pacino很讽刺的说，Cover's better.
If I were the man I was five years ago, I'd take a flamethrower to this place!
-I show you out of order. You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
It's a valuable future, believe me.
Let him continue on his journey.
- No, I'm just getting warmed up.
But I can tell you this: he won't sell anybody out to buy his future!
Now I have come to the crossroads in my life.
Makers of men, creators of leaders.
You think you're merely sending this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs, but I say you are executing his soul!
And why? Because he's not a Baird man.
I always knew what the right path was. Without exception, I knew, but I
never took it.
You know why?
It was too damn hard.
I don't know who went to this place. William Howard Taft, William Jennings Bryant, William Tell, whoever，their spirit is dead, if they ever had one.It's gone.
And I have seen. Boys like these, younger than these, their arms torn
out, their legs ripped off， but there is nothing like the sight of an
There is no prosthetic for that.
You're building a rat ship here, a vessel for seagoing snitches.
-Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
Someone here, and I'm not gonna say who, offered to buy it.
（Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
You are in the Baird school, not a barracks.
Mr. Simms, I will give you one final opportunity to speak up.）
Baird men. You hurt this boy, you're gonna be Baird bums, the lot of you.
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
今天又把电影看了一遍，耳边一遍又一遍的放着那首tango Por Una
因为三人的恶作剧使得查理陷入不告密就被退学的困境。查理到底为什么不肯说出来？不是因为不愿出卖朋友，那三个毫不负责任的纨绔子弟根本算不上朋友，但查理却因为从小受不能告密的教育影响，想说却“不能”说出来。不是不愿woundnt，不是不应该shouldnt，而是不能couldnt。君子有所为有所不为，查理有所不为，但他不知道如何为这个“不为”去辩解，而Al Pacino掷地有声的讲演正很好的道出了这个“不为”。 那就是：无论查理的缄默对与错，他只是在坚持自己的原则，他绝不会为了前程出卖任何人。这个“前程”包括查理高中的顺利毕业和被推荐上大学；而“任何人”则包括查理不喜欢的恶作剧三人。
Here's Charlie facing the fire, and there's George hiding in big daddy's pocket.
He doesn't need to be labeled "still worthy of being a Baird man."
- 不 刚热身而已。
（Sir, you're out of order.）
- This is such a crock of shit!
"Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide; anything short of that, we're gonna burn you at the stake"?
而哈瑞 吉米 特伦特 不管你们坐在哪里
He has chosen a path. It's the right path.
It's a path made of principle that leads to character.
Be careful what kind of leaders you're producing here.
What about life? What about choice?
Please remember when you do wrong in tango, tango up; but not in the life.
I'd show you, but I'm too old, I'm too tired, too fucking blind.
As I came in here, I heard those words "cradle of leadership" ， well, when the bough breaks, the cradle will fall, and it has fallen here. It has fallen.
I'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact. It's non- negotiable. You know how I know?
I don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong, I'm not a judge or jury.
（Are you finished, Mr. Slade? ）
And what are you doing?
（你讲完了吗 史雷德先生? ）
Don't destroy it. Protect it.
It's gonna make you proud one day, I promise you.
I've been around, you know?
What the hell is that?
There was a time could see.
And that, my friends, is called integrity. That's called courage.
Only Charlie here wasn't selling.
And if you think you're preparing these minnows for manhood, you better think again, because I say you are killing the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
What is your motto here?
Now here's Charlie. He's come to the crossroads.
And, Harry, Jimmy, Trent, wherever you are out there, fuck you too!
Well, gentlemen, when the shit hits the fan, some guys run and some guys stay.
Tango的乐曲依旧在耳边萦绕。 No mistakes in the tango, not like life, simple, that makes tango so great. If you make a mistake, or get all tangled up, just tango on.
What kind of a show are you guys putting on here today?